The wonderful aspect of the SCSI2SD Drives is the ability to access up to four SCSI ID's; so it's really 4 drives in 1! This enables better use of at least a 8GB microSD card - more efficient, faster access.
Our quality SCSI2SD v5.1 External Drive works with EVERY SINGLE SAMPLER we know of (which is all of them). All Ensoniq, Akai, Akai MPC, Roland, Emu, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Peavey, Synclavier, Fairlight, Waveframe samplers. We don't provide a list because we haven't found a sampler it DOESN'T work on.
Comes ready to plug-and play! Included:
- External Case with SCSI2SD inside with DB25 female SCSI port
- 8GB microSD card, setup into 4 ID's of 2GB each, formatted for the sampler of your choice
- SCSI Cable, for the DB25-DB25 select between 2ft, 3ft, or 6ft (2ft and 3ft have adapters on one side so it can be used as a 25-CEN50 cable too)
- 4 rubber feet to optionally put on bottom
- Full-size SD card adapter
- 1-year limited warranty
If you have two samplers, you can share the SCSI2SD with them using our optional 2-way SCSI Switcher, which comes with two more SCSI cables along with the one that comes standard.
There are two other models of SCSI2SD, a comparison chart is below.
|Card Type||Max ID's||Power Connector||Form Factor||Other|
|v6.0||SD||7||Floppy-type||Standard||Can use as USB card reader|