Alas... the SCSI2SD v5.2 boards are now currently out of stock, and we are unsure of when more will come in. We'll keep the SK posted with current info. Options are:
- SCSI2SD v5.5, though it only has 4 ID's maximum
- SCSI2SD v6.0, which is more expensive and doesn't work (yet) with certain samplers (usually proprietary)
- RaSCSI, which has 7 ID's but is tied into a intermediary computer (Raspberry Pi) and is thus harder to work with
If you'd like more information or have questions, contact Cheryl Ann at email@example.com
(Note: For Ensoniq EPS/ASR/ASR-X, or Akai MPC60/3000/2000, or Roland S760, order your SCSI2SD internal via the Internal Cable Kits area.)
This is the new era of SCSI-capable solid-state Memory Card solutions for your hardware sampler. This is the SCSI2SD Version 5.2 board, packaged for internal installation purposes, with a handy standard 3.5 tray, a 2ft 50-pin ribbon cable, a regular-sized SD card, and completely set up for your sampler/unit to your specifications from the factory.
The wonderful aspect of the SCSI2SD Drives is the ability to access up to seven SCSI ID's; so it's really 7 drives in 1! This enables better use of at least a 16GB SD card - more efficient, faster access.
Our quality SCSI2SD v5.2 Internal Drive works with EVERY SINGLE SAMPLER we know of (which is all of them). All Akai, Akai MPC, Roland, Emu, Kurzweil, Korg, Peavey, Synclavier, Fairlight, Waveframe samplers. We don't provide a list because we haven't found a sampler it DOESN'T work on.
It also works on many/all non-sampler SCSI units, such as the Akai DPS16 and other SCSI-based hardware DAW's.
Comes ready to plug-and play! Included:
- SCSI2SD v5.2 board mounted on a 3.5 tray, with a 2ft 50pin ribbon cable
- 16GB or 32GB SD card, setup into 7 ID's, formatted for the sampler of your choice
- 1-year limited warranty
Please let us know how to format your SD card, in the section above when ordering.
If you have two samplers, you can share the SCSI2SD with them using our optional 4-Way or 2-way SCSI Switcher, which comes with extra SCSI cables along with the one that comes standard.