The best, the original: Dan Dean Woodwinds. In Giga (about 200mb) and Akai S3000 format, fits in 32mb spaces much of the time.
Up to 6 dynamic layers per note (pp, p, mp, mf, f, ff). All instruments are chromatically sampled.
- Alto Flute
- Bass Clarinet
- Bass Flute
- Contra Bassoon
- English Horn
- NV (Non-Vibrato)
- V (Vibrato, except Clarinet)
- PT (Portato or mezzo-staccato)
- ST (Staccato)
Advanced programming features include:
- Mod wheel control fast attack variants
- Mod wheel control slow attack variants
- Ensemble presets (in 5.1 update)
- Individual layer access
- and many other features
Select between 2 light versions:
- LT1 retains all layers with less notes
- LT2 retains all notes with less layers
Highest Quality Sample Recordings. Source captured in 24 bit Stereo, UV-22 bit-reduced to 16 bit. Instruments exhibit extreme dynamic/timbral range!
Packaged in custom designed DDSWW zipper wallet.