Mac and Windows Compatible
MV Kit Creator Pro is a Version 2.0, 64-Bit product. If you would like the older 32-bit version of Pro, please select the "Legacy" version in the drop down.
MV Kit Creator Pro is iLok protected, either via dongle or online authorization. There is no shipped product on the Version 2.0 edition; the Legacy edition is shipped.
- After purchase, within 24 hours you will receive a activation code via email, and that will contain all the information you'll need to download and authorize.
MV Kit Creator LE is a Version 1.5 32-Bit product, and is shipped (FREE SHIPPING) and is not authorized via iLok.
Chicken Systems MV Kit Creator™ enables you to build custom drum kits and chromatic instruments for use on your Roland MV-Series groove box.
- Create custom MV-8000/8800 Series Patches (.mv0 files) from WAVE/AIFF samples and samples from other .mv0 files
- Create new Patches or modify existing ones
- Easy-to-use drag-drop "Virtual MV" interface allows dropping samples on pads, from the desktop/hard drive or included Sound Database
- Can operate independently of the actual MV-8000/8800
- Real-time auditioning with included audio streaming playback engine
- Patch/Partial Editor
- Waveform display
- Integrated Sound Database with user-defined categories, keywords, and infinite grouping
- Full control of naming objects (samples, partials)
- Powerful Functions and Macros allow mapping samples with grace and ease
- Playable via onscreen Pads or via MIDI
- Macintosh and Windows compatible
MV Kit Creator LE is a limited low-cost version of MV Kit Creator Pro. It allows within a single session of creating a Kit from WAVE and AIFF files and saving it as a .MV0 for use on your MV-8000/8800. It does not read existing MV0 files. Other than that, it's functionality is identical to Pro.
Version 2.0 edition
- Maximum OS: OSX 10.15, Win 10
- Minimum OS: OSX 10.11, Win 7
Legacy edition, LE Edition
- Maximum OS: OSX 10.14, Win10
- Minimum OS: OSX 10.4, WinXP SP3