Authorize your software* with the mightiest and smallest device yet. The all-new iLok (third generation) holds up to 1,500 authorizations—3x more than before—and delivers twice the transfer speed of the iLok 2. Plus, it’s sleeker, smaller, and more secure, with a full metal jacket (made from durable aluminum) that won’t split or crack from normal use. Whether you’re purchasing your first or want to consolidate licenses from older keys, iLok makes it easy to take all of your software authorizations with you, wherever you go.
Choose between a standard USB-A end or a new Mac-type USB-C end.
Please note: This iLok does not come with any pre-authorized licenses, software, or plugins. If you have products that use the old-style PACE license cards, you will need to use the original iLok USB Key.
- Holds over 1500 licenses in a strong metal case
- This new edition is half the size, twice as fast, and holds three times the amount of licenses as the 2nd generation
- Fully backward compatible with the 2nd generation iLok
- Computer running Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, or Windows 7 or higher, to use iLok License Manager
- Available USB portiLok account (create a free account)
- License(s) for the iLok-protected software you want to use
- Software that is iLok-protected