We believe ZuluSCSI is the best solution for proprietary SCSI hosts (Akai, Ensoniq, Emu, etc.), but perhaps you already have a SCSI2SD solution. Thousands have been sold.
So we are offering a limited-scope / limited-time exchange program. Get a ZuluSCSI board in exchange for your SCSI2SD board FOR FREE! Not only that, it includes a 64GB SD card, perhaps a new case (if yours is beat up), and we can transfer SCSI2SD SD card data for you - just include your SD cards.
Eligible replacement SCSI2SD models are v6.0, v5.5 , and v5.2. Not included in this offer is v5.1, or v5.0 or less.
For v6.0 only, we sweeten the deal by paying you $75 in cash!
- Make purchase (it's free, but this signals to us that you'll be sending in a card so we can prepare your ZuluSCSI ahead of time)
- Send us your SCSI2SD board (optional: along with any SD cards) to our Spring Hill TN address. Do not return any wall chargers, USB cables, adapters, or SCSI cables.
- The SCSI2SD board must be in working order, especially the USB port.
- We are not responsible for your shipping or risk.
- When we receive it, we will immediately notify you and ask any questions necessary (hopefully not)
- We will ship out within 48 hours of receipt of your SCSI2SD.
This is the BRAND NEW era of SCSI-capable solid-state Memory Card solutions for your hardware sampler. These are THE NEW ZuluSCSI 1.1 boards within a handy ultra-small case with an external DB25 jack. They use a regular-sized SD card, and most samplers do not require power. (If they do, simply use a USB Android cable plugged into a wall-charger.) The wonderful aspect of the ZuluSCSI is the ability to access up to SEVEN SCSI ID's; so it's really 7 drives in 1! This enables better use of the SD card - more efficient, faster access.
What makes ZuluSCSI special is that it uses Image Files on a standard FAT32-formatted SD card for the drives it accesses. This is a significant improvement for proprietary disk formats (Akai, Roland, Ensoniq, Emu, MPC, etc.) and solves the inconvenient issues with SCSI2SD proprietary SD cards. It is far easier and faster to use with a computer. (We still recommend SCSI2SD v6.0 for computer-compliant samplers such as the newer Akai S5000 and the Emu Emulator 4.)
ZuluSCSI works with EVERY SINGLE SAMPLER we know of (which is all of them). All Ensoniq, Akai, Akai MPC, Roland, Emu, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Peavey, Synclavier, Fairlight, Waveframe samplers. We don't provide a list because we haven't found a sampler it DOESN'T work on.