This is the new era of SCSI-capable solid-state Memory Card solutions for your hardware sampler. Choose between the ZuluSCSI Muni 1.0 or the SCSI2SD v5.5 Plug-In Drives with an external DB25 jack. No cables necessary, just pop them into the back of your favorite sampler or SCSI host.
They use a MicroSD card, and most samplers do not require power. (If they do, simply use the included USB port.)
The wonderful aspect of theses drives is their ability to access up to SEVEN SCSI ID's (4 with SCSI2SD); so it's really many drives in one! This enables better use of the SD card - more efficient, slimmer form-factor, faster access.
The ZuluSCSI or SCSI2SD v5.5 Plug-In Drives work with EVERY SINGLE SAMPLER we know of (which is all of them). All Ensoniq, Akai, Akai MPC, Roland, Emu, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Peavey, Synclavier, and Fairlight samplers. We don't provide a list because we haven't found a sampler it DOESN'T work on.
Comes ready to plug-and play! Here's what's included:
- SCSI Switcher - choose 2 connections or 4 connections
- ZuluSCSI v1.0 or SCSI2SD v5.5 board inside with DB25 female SCSI port
- (ZuluSCSI) 64GB MicroSD card with 7 images of your choice
- 16GB microSD card, set up into 4 ID's of 2GB each, formatted for the sampler of your choice
- USB cable and USB Wall charger (if necessary for your sampler)
- Options: Regular-size SD adapter, SCSI Cables (please tell us what type and length in Comments)
- 1-year limited warranty
Please let us what SCSI host you'll be using this with, and how to format your SD card, in the section above when ordering.