Use a fast SD card with ALL of your musical samplers. This is our SCSI2SD v5.5 Plug-In Drive with a SCSI Switcher - your choice of 2-Way or 4-Way. Choose the types of SCSI cables you want.
This is the new era of SCSI-capable solid-state Memory Card solutions for your hardware sampler. These are SCSI2SD Version 5.5 mini plug-in boards with an external DB25 jack. No cables necessary, just pop them into the back of your favorite sampler.
They use a micro SD card, and most samplers do not require power. (If they do, simply use the included USB port.)
The wonderful aspect of the SCSI2SD Drives is the ability to access up to four SCSI ID's; so it's really 4 drives in 1! This enables better use of the SD card - more efficient, slimmer form-factor, faster access.
Our quality SCSI2SD v5.5 Plug-In Drive works with EVERY SINGLE SAMPLER we know of (which is all of them). All Ensoniq, Akai, Akai MPC, Roland, Emu, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Peavey, Synclavier, and Fairlight samplers. We don't provide a list because we haven't found a sampler it DOESN'T work on.
Comes ready to plug-and play! Here's what's included:
- SCSI Switcher - choose 2 connections or 4 connections
- SCSI2SD v5.5 board inside with DB25 female SCSI port
- 16GB microSD card, set up into 4 ID's of 2GB each, formatted for the sampler of your choice
- USB cable and USB Wall charger (if necessary for your sampler)
- Options: Regular-size SD adapter, SCSI Cables (please tell us what type and length in Comments)
- 1-year limited warranty
Please let us what sampler you'll be using this with, and how to format your SD card, in the section above when ordering.