We believe ZuluSCSI is the best solution for proprietary SCSI hosts (Akai, Ensoniq, Emu, etc.), but perhaps you already have a SCSI2SD solution. Thousands have been sold.
So we are offering a limited-scope / limited-time exchange program. Get a ZuluSCSI in exchange for your SCSI2SD FOR FREE! Not only that, it includes a 64GB SD card, perhaps a new case (if yours is beat up), and we can transfer SCSI2SD SD card data for you - just include your SD cards.
Note: We accept only v6.0, v5.5, and SCSI2SD v5.2 boards. V5.1, v5.0, and lower version boards do not qualify for the exchange.
|For a SCSI2SD v6.0 only, we sweeten the deal by paying YOU an additional $75!|
We also request that when you place the Exchange order, you ship out your SCSI2SD within the next 1 to 2 business days. (For Domestic-US customers, we will send you a pre-paid mailing label; International you have to pay for your own shipping.). If you are not able to ship immediately, we ask that you either not place the order, or if you already have, contact us to cancel your order. This Exchange Offer is not meant to be open ended.
- Declare on this page what version board you have (only v6.0, v5.5, and v5.2 are accepted)
- Make purchase (it's free, but this signals to us that you'll be sending in a card so we can prepare your ZuluSCSI ahead of time)
- Send us your SCSI2SD board (optional: along with any SD cards) to our Spring Hill TN address. Do not return any wall chargers, USB cables, adapters, or SCSI cables.
- The SCSI2SD board must be in working order, especially the USB port.
- We are not responsible for your shipping or risk.
- When we receive it, we will immediately notify you and ask any questions necessary (hopefully not)
- We will ship out within 48 hours of receipt of your SCSI2SD.
This is the BRAND NEW era of SCSI-capable solid-state Memory Card solutions for your hardware sampler. These are the new ZuluSCSI RP2040-powered boards within a handy ultra-small case with an external DB25 jack. They use a regular-sized SD card, and most samplers do not require power. (If they do, simply use a USB Android cable plugged into a wall-charger.) The wonderful aspect of the ZuluSCSI is the ability to access up to SEVEN SCSI ID's; so it's really 7 drives in 1! This enables better use of the SD card - more efficient, faster access.
What makes ZuluSCSI special is that it uses Image Files on a standard FAT32-formatted SD card for the drives it accesses. This is a significant improvement for proprietary disk formats (Akai, Roland, Ensoniq, Emu, MPC, etc.) and solves the inconvenient issues with SCSI2SD proprietary SD cards. It is far easier and faster to use with a computer. (We still recommend SCSI2SD v6.0 for computer-compliant samplers such as the newer Akai S5000 and the Emu Emulator 4.)
ZuluSCSI works with EVERY SINGLE SAMPLER we know of (which is all of them). All Ensoniq, Akai, Akai MPC, Roland, Emu, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Peavey, Synclavier, Fairlight, Waveframe samplers. We don't provide a list because we haven't found a sampler it DOESN'T work on.