Mac and Windows Compatible
NOTES FOR TODAY
This product is a Version 2.0, 64-Bit product. If you would like the older 32-bit version, please select the "Legacy" version in the drop down.
- This product is iLok protected, either via dongle or online authorization. There is no shipped product on the Version 2.0 edition; the Legacy edition is shipped.
- After purchase, within 24 hours you will receive a activation code via email, and that will contain all the information you'll need to download and authorize. Our systems are not time-tested with this so please be patient with us.
Fusion Creator™ opens the door to integrating your own sampled waveforms into your Alesis Fusion keyboard.
It's intuitive and clear interface makes your Fusion banks understandable and allows total control of Programs, Mixes, Multisamples, and Samples with as few clicks and drags as possible.
Features: Move Programs, even with sampled Multisamples, into other Fusion files. Rename any object; reassign any Multisample to any Oscillator.
Fusion Creator™ includes the power of Chicken System's Translator conversion engine, allowing you to convert existing Instrument files (Kontakt, EXS24, Structure, SFZ, Reason, others) into a new or existing Fusion bank.
Fusion Creator™ creatively allows leveraging your favorite software sampler to edit or create your Multisamples in real-time; simply prepare your Keymap with one click and drag it (for example) into Kontakt. Fully harness the power of Kontakt, and when you are done editing, save your Multisample and the Fusion document is immediately updated. You can also edit sample-by-sample with your favorite sample editor.
Available on both Mac and Windows platforms, Fusion Creator™ can greatly expand the power of your Fusion and increase the value of your investment. Check out the demo at www.chickensys.com (saving is disabled) and see for yourself.
Fusion Creator™ - the best step in your continued use of your Alesis Fusion.
Version 2.0 edition
- Maximum OS: OSX 10.15, Win 10
- Minimum OS: OSX 10.11, Win 7
- Maximum OS: OSX 10.14, Win10
- Minimum OS: OSX 10.4, WinXP SP3